Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dude acts like a lady

My how the tables have turned...

My last post..(which i need to be more consistent about..for my 3.5 followers out there ;)) talked about how im tired of being a girl and waiting by my phone yada yada..well i gave men way too much credit! U boys are nothing but women at heart!

Case and point number 1

One of my guy friends from school whom i do have a history with decides to come up and visit me at work, how sweet. Well as we leave and decide where we are going to go to get a drink..he tells me that hes engaged..and EVEN more of a blow he askes me to be in his wedding..I mean understand that i have NO feelings for him n e more..but still. Hurt a bit. Well needless to say it went on all night, he gave me this detailed story about how he proposed and how happy and in love he is..Now me, im doing my best to play it TOTALY cool but all i want to do is call my roomates and cry..lol mainly suzanne ;) but i play it too cool and tell him how happy I am for him and it seems that it doesnt affect me at all... (trying to play "boy" mode, told ya i was good ;)) well this made him upset and it came out that he wanted to see how i reacted to see if i had feelings for him....

UM..excuse me? IF u want to know if i have feelings for u....ASK!

if i were a boy.....

Case and point 2

Another thing i Realized is that to some guys..I AM THE GUY. Im the one that doesnt answer their texts, or waits hours or days. Frankly because I dont really care and im not that into you. With me, im just too nice to say hey, u bore me. Bye. And when a guy does that to me..its a nice taste of kharma. I always want what i cant have.

and finally, case and point number 3
This one takes a little bit of a turn in another direction....

So ive recently started dating again..i took a break for a BOY i thought had some soul..maybe he does..but just not ready to sing yet..ANYWAYS

Dates have been good...blah blah no one i cant stop thinking about before i go to bed..but these men...have the BALLS..to ask ME..when im going to TAKE THEM OUT...

gimmie a freakin break. Do you chicago men drink some nasty water that makes u say/do/all the same stupid things? SWITCH TO KOOL-AID. ugh

Dont take me wrong, im not someone that is looking for someone to buy me MY things..i want/have my own money and i want it that way..im very independant...but on the same page im old fashioned. Has chivalry died? R.I.P And call me prude, but my first date with u IS not going to be at ur damn apartment. I may be naive, but i have learned a lil bit from my chicago dating life.

Anyways, to wrap this all up, the way I see it, women are just men with perfume on and men are women in baggy clothes. We are all clueless. (whatever edition ;)

p.s. ice hill me sue.



1 comment:

  1. 1. i love that i got a shout-out. you just keep calling whenever ANYTHING happens.
    2. i love that you told the chicago men to switch to kool-aid. made me crave running through the sprinkler in the summer with a kool-aid mustache. i know you were referring to kool-aid in a different sense in this post - however, i needed you to know the emotions you filled up in me, merely by mentioning kool-aid.
    3. i see your little mad gab reference in the p.s. section and i know what it means. i'm not happy about it. the only person you should be missin is me.

    :) :)

    loves.

    ReplyDelete